The 4th Global Biodiversity Outlook (GBO)
To download the document in one of the six UN languages, presson the photo.
International day of CBD
Welcome to Sudan CHM
The Higher Coucil for Environment and Natural Resources will organize a series of technical workshops with Key stakholders from both government and private sector and representatives of local communities and media starting from 6 Augest 2017. The objective of the worksops is to identify ABS related gaps, shortcomings and options to enhance coherence and complementarities with other existing laws, regulations and specialized ABS mechanisms
21/06/2017 , Sudan Academy of Banking studies
Inception workshop for Global ABS project
The Higher Council for Environment and Natural resources will hold the inception workshop for the global ABS project to strengthen institutional, legal and human resources for implementation of Nagoya Protocolutional. The workshop will be held at the parliament (National Assembly) on 24th May 2017.
24/05/2017 , Khartoum
- Second and Third consultation workshops on ABS law [posted on: 08/08/2017]
- The first Consultation workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) law [posted on: 07/08/2017]
- The National Inception Workshop for ABS Global Project "Strengthening human resources, legal frameworks and institutional capacities to implement the Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 30/05/2017]
- News from the APGRC [posted on: 18/12/2016]
- Ali Zakaria : Assessing the genetic diversity of cowpea [posted on: 26/01/2016]
- Approval of the report on Biodiversity strategy and Action Plan [posted on: 04/01/2016]
- Closing workshop for National Planning for Biodiversity [posted on: 08/11/2015]
- Publication of a scientific paper on Cowpea genetic resources from Sudan [posted on: 05/08/2015]
- News from the APGRC [posted on: 30/07/2015]
- International Day of Biodiversity [posted on: 26/05/2015]
- Sudan Ratified Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 06/05/2014]
- Nominations are now invited for the MIDORI Prize for Biodiversity 2018. The call for nominations remains open until 15 June 2018.
- The February 2018 edition of the Global Partnership for Business and Biodiversity newsletter is now available.
- The Technical Expert Workshop on Other Effective Area-Based Conservation Measures for Achieving Aichi Biodiversity Target 11 is being held 6-9 February 2018 in Montreal, Canada.
- Today some four billion people live in urban areas. In these human-built spaces, people tend to think of streets and buildings.
- Biodiversity underpins ecosystem functioning and the provisioning of ecosystem services essential for human well-being.