The 4th Global Biodiversity Outlook (GBO)
To download the document in one of the six UN languages, press on the photo.
International day of CBD
Welcome to Sudan CHM
- UNDP - GEF Global ABS PROJECT [posted on: 25/02/2020]
- ورش عمل لرفع الوعى حول بروتكول ناغويا [posted on: 03/10/2019]
- Training workshop on ABS Contracts [posted on: 18/03/2019]
- Second and Third consultation workshops on ABS law [posted on: 08/08/2017]
- The first Consultation workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) law [posted on: 07/08/2017]
- The National Inception Workshop for ABS Global Project "Strengthening human resources, legal frameworks and institutional capacities to implement the Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 30/05/2017]
- New dates and venue announced for two critical UN Biodiversity Convention meetings, dates for UN Biodiversity Conference 2020 to be adjusted
- Due to the evolving nature of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) has moved to hold many meetings virtually and has postponed others.
- Statement by Ms. Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Acting Executive Secretary of the Convention on Biological Diversity, at the opening of the Subregional Exchange for the Caribbean on the Restoration of Forests and Other Ecosystems, 9-13 March 2020
- Subregional exchange for the Caribbean on the restoration of forests and other ecosystems
- Joining the global celebration of the United Nations World Wildlife Day, representatives of UN Member States, UN System organizations, international and non-governmental organizations, rural communities and youth gathered at the UN Headquarters in New York and Geneva to mark the day at two high-level events.