The 4th Global Biodiversity Outlook (GBO)
To download the document in one of the six UN languages, press on the photo.
International day of CBD
Welcome to Sudan CHM
- UNDP - GEF Global ABS PROJECT [posted on: 25/02/2020]
- ورش عمل لرفع الوعى حول بروتكول ناغويا [posted on: 03/10/2019]
- Training workshop on ABS Contracts [posted on: 18/03/2019]
- Second and Third consultation workshops on ABS law [posted on: 08/08/2017]
- The first Consultation workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) law [posted on: 07/08/2017]
- The National Inception Workshop for ABS Global Project "Strengthening human resources, legal frameworks and institutional capacities to implement the Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 30/05/2017]
- Statement by Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Executive Secretary of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity, at the occasion of the International Youth Day 2020 12 August 2020
- Statement by CBD Executive Secretary Elizabeth Maruma Mrema on the International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples
- New dates announced for UN Biodiversity Convention meetings crucial to development of the post-2020 global biodiversity framework
- The City of Montreal, with the support of ICLEI-Cities Biodiversity Center and the SCBD, through the #CitiesWithNature initiative, developed short briefing sheets about inspiring examples for communities to act to protect biodiversity in our cities
- Elizabeth Maruma Mrema appointed head of UN Biodiversity Convention.