The 4th Global Biodiversity Outlook (GBO)
To download the document in one of the six UN languages, presson the photo.
Welcome to Sudan CHM
The Higher Coucil for Environment and Natural Resources will organize a series of technical workshops with Key stakholders from both government and private sector and representatives of local communities and media starting from 6 Augest 2017. The objective of the worksops is to identify ABS related gaps, shortcomings and options to enhance coherence and complementarities with other existing laws, regulations and specialized ABS mechanisms
21/06/2017 , Sudan Academy of Banking studies
Inception workshop for Global ABS project
The Higher Council for Environment and Natural resources will hold the inception workshop for the global ABS project to strengthen institutional, legal and human resources for implementation of Nagoya Protocolutional. The workshop will be held at the parliament (National Assembly) on 24th May 2017.
24/05/2017 , Khartoum
- Second and Third consultation workshops on ABS law [posted on: 08/08/2017]
- The first Consultation workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) law [posted on: 07/08/2017]
- The National Inception Workshop for ABS Global Project "Strengthening human resources, legal frameworks and institutional capacities to implement the Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 30/05/2017]
- News from the APGRC [posted on: 18/12/2016]
- Ali Zakaria : Assessing the genetic diversity of cowpea [posted on: 26/01/2016]
- Approval of the report on Biodiversity strategy and Action Plan [posted on: 04/01/2016]
- Closing workshop for National Planning for Biodiversity [posted on: 08/11/2015]
- Publication of a scientific paper on Cowpea genetic resources from Sudan [posted on: 05/08/2015]
- News from the APGRC [posted on: 30/07/2015]
- International Day of Biodiversity [posted on: 26/05/2015]
- Sudan Ratified Nagoya Protocol [posted on: 06/05/2014]
- People are on the move. Political instability, extreme weather events and other factors have forced more people to flee their homes than at any time since the Second World War.
- With the Democratic Republic of the Congo depositing its instrument of accession on 4 October 2017, the Nagoya-Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol on Liability and Redress to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety needs only one more instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession to enter into force.
- On behalf of the Executive Secretary of the Convention on Biological Diversity, Dr. Cristiana Pa?ca Palmer, I would like to welcome you to the "Capacity building workshop for Caribbean Small Island Developing States towards achieving Aichi Biodiversity Target 9".
- Tourism is central to economies around the world.
- New business and biodiversity newsletter just released.